A tour of El Alamein from Alexandria where you will visit the War Museum, which has a lot of war details, and then visit World War II cemeteries west of the city by the sea and visit the castle.
Details of El Alamein tour
- Moving at 8:00 a.m. from the hotel with cars.
- Visit the war museum.
- Visit the cemeteries of World War II.
- Visit the castle.
- Accompanied by an Egyptian tour guide speaking Arabic and English.
- Lunch on the tour at a local restaurant.
- Then go back to the hotel in Alexandria.
The tour includes
- An Egyptian guide who speaks Arabic and English.
- Transportations to and from the hotel with air-conditioned cars.
- Tickets to all places.
Alamein tour prices
The ticket price per person is 2669 LE.
Children aged 5 to 11 are half a ticket per capita at 1334 LE.