A two-day trip from Aswan to Kom Ambo and a visit to the temple of Edfo.
The journey is divided into two days.
- Moving from the hotel at 7:00 a.m. with a private car to Kom Ambo.
- Visit Kom Ambo Temple and Edfo Temple.
- In the East Bank, lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
- Move to your hotel in the Luxor to stay.
- Move from the hotel in Luxor at 8:30 a.m. Move to the West Bank.
- Visit the Valley of Kings.
- Visit Hatshepsut Temple.
- Watch the statue of Memnon.
- Go back to your hotel in Aswan.
- Type: Private tour.
- The tour is available daily.
The trip includes:
- Transportation to and from the hotel in Aswan.
- All transportation is modern.
- An Egyptologist who speaks English.
- Your hotel reservation is in Luxor, including dinner and breakfast.
- lunch at a local restaurant in the shortest.
- Enter all the places mentioned on the trip.
- Bottles of water on the trip.