Spend an unforgettable oriental day in one of the oldest spots of Fatimid Cairo. Wander the stone-paved alleys and visit the ancient markets to see the colorful costumes and the colored-glass lanterns.
- Meet your tour guide at your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Depart in a private A/C vehicle to Al Muizz Al Deen Allah Street.
- Take a guided tour in the most famous spot of ancient Cairo.
- Go shopping in one of the oldest markets in the Middle East, Khan El Khalili.
- Get transferred back to your hotel.
- From 14:00 pm to 18:00 pm every day.
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English speaking Egyptologist tour guide during the tour trip.
- Entrance fees to all above-mentioned sights.
- Parking fees.
- Bottled water, masks and sanitizer during the tour.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Any meals during the day tour trips.
- Camel ride or horse rise around the great Pyramid.
- Personal expenses such a tips, telephone calls
- Any options that were not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Cairo or Giza. Camera fees; please check with your tour guide about cameras fees.
- Entrance to the inside of Giza Pyramids.
Terms and Conditions
Kindly read carefully before completing your reservation
- Children under 5 years old are welcomed to join us for free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Other languages are available upon request (additional charge will be applied).
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Pets and luggage or large bags are not allowed.
- No charges will be applied if tours are cancelled 72 hours prior to travel date.