A tour to the Museum, Citadel, Coptic Cairo & Dinner Nile Cruise and get the chance to gaze in the beauty of Cairo’s downtown.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- A visit to the Egyptian Museum.
- Visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din.
- Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
- Continue driving to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue.
- Visit Church of St. Barbara, and Church of Abu Serga.
- Later you will be transferred to the Great pyramid inn hotel.
- Move to the Nile cruise for two hours sailing trip on the Nile with belly dancer, folklore show, Oriental music, and dinner.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal at a local restaurant in Cairo
- Dinner meal at Nile cruise.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.