Tour to the city of Rashid from Alexandria. discover the city and its ancient monuments.
- Pick up from the hotel at 8:00 a.m. in cars with a tour guide.
- Heading to Rashid in about an hour
- Visit the Rashid Museum.
- Checking the streets of the city and the markets and find out the products.
- Going to Amelia's house and visit Abu Shaheen's mill
- visit the suspended mosque.
- You'll take a short drive to the castle on the outskirts of the city, which is Qaytbay Castle in the Mediterranean.
- Having lunch and then going back to Alexandria.
What the trip includes:
- Transportation to and from the hotel with air-conditioned cars.
- Lunch on your tour.
- Tickets for all places to be visited.
- A tour guide that speaks Arabic and English.
The ticket price per person is 2,435 LE.
Children aged 5 to 11 are half a ticket at 1,216 LE.