If you're a lover of minimal oriental life, don't miss living a Bedouin night in the heart of Sinai desert.
- Trip starts at 5:30 am by watching the sun setting on the peaks of Sharm El Sheikh desert mountatins.
- The Bedouin night starts by having a delecious authentic Beduoin dinner.
- You can also enjoy some Bedouin drinks.
- Watch a special oriental dancing show.
- Lay down in the tent and enjoy the heart warming view of the stars and the mountains with the Bedouin campfire.
- Trip ends at 9:30 pm.
- Dinner meal.
- Entertaining shows.