Enjoy a day tour to Giza Pyramids with Camel Ride and Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- The pick up from the hotel at 8 am.
- An excursion to The Pyramids of Giza.
- A camel riding from 20 to 30 minutes around the pyramids.
- Visiting the Sphinx which dates from the time of Chephren.
- A visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of Chephren.
- Moving to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period.
- Back to the hotel after the trip.
What is included:
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charges.