A journey from the Marsa Alam to the Luxor and its temples.
- Transportation out of your hotel at the Marsa Allam in modern cars.
- Go to Luxor and visit the temple of the Karnak.
- Enjoy lunch at a high-quality restaurant.
- Heading to the west bank of the Nile River and watching the statues of Amenhotep III.
- Visit the Valley of Kings and cemeteries and visit the temple of Hatshepsut in the Sea Monastery.
- Go back to the hotel at Marsa Allam.
The Trip includes:
- Transportation to and from the hotel at Marsa Allam.
- All private transfers are modern.
- Shopping in bazaars.
- A tour guide speaks Arabic and English.
- The ticket to wherever you are going to visit follows the trip.
- Bottles of water available all the way.
- Lunch at a high-quality restaurant.