A 4 days Nile cruise from Marsa Allam to Aswan and to Luxor then back to Marsa Allam
4 Days trip among the pharaohs greatness.
- Moving from the hotel at Marsa Allam at 6:00 pm.
- Getting ready for the Nile cruise from Aswan.
- Having lunch on a boat.
- Visiting the high dam and granite and Phiale temple.
- Drinking tea.
- Having dinner on the boat.
- Seeing Nubian shows.
- Staying in Aswan for the night.
Day 2 (Kom Ombo and Edfu temple)
- Sailing to Kom Ombo and having breakfast at the boat.
- Visiting Sobik and hirores temple at Kom Ombo.
- Having lunch at the boat.
- Visiting Horus temple then sailing to Ethna.
- Drinking tea then having dinner at the boat.
- Having a Galbya show.
- Staying the night at Ethna.
Day 3 ( Luxor )
- Visit the West Bank to visit the Valley of Kings and Queen Hatchpot's Temple.
- Lunch on the boat.
- Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
- Have dinner and sleep in Luxor.
Day four (optional: Abu Semple Temple)
- Eat breakfast and then explore Aswan City.
- Optional trip to Abu Semple temple.
- Discover the temple of King Ramesses and the temple of Queen Nefertari and then return to Aswan.
Day 5 (return from Luxor to Marsa Allam)
- Breakfast on the boat.
- Moving from Luxor to Marsa Allam.
The Trip includes:
- Transitions from Marsa Allam to Aswan and from Luxor to Marsa Allam.
- Assist during the trip.
- All private transfers are adapted and up-to-date.
- Nail Cruise booked 5 stars.
- The ticket to anywhere you're going to visit.
- An Egyptologist who speaks English.
The trip is available daily.