Fly from Cairo to Luxor for two days touring Luxor. Visit Karnak and Luxor Temples, the Colossi of Memnon, the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Dendera, and Medinet Habu before flying back to Cairo.
- Picking up from the hotel in Cairo at 4 am.
- Flying from Cairo.
- Enjoy the exquisiteness of Karnak and Luxor Temples.
- Have a look at The Colossi of Memnon.
- Visit Queen Hatshepsut Temple.
- The next stop is Dendera temple and the Temple of Hathor.
The trip is for 2 days including lunch and dinner.
Day 1: Cairo /Luxor Sightseeing Tours
- Moving from Cairo by air-conditioned modern vehicle to Cairo Airport for your flight to Luxor.
- Visiting the famous Karnak temple and Then enjoy lunch at a high-quality restaurant.
- Visit the majestic Luxor temple, Visiting the two Colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon).
- Then visit the Valley of the Kings.
- Have your lunch at a local restaurant and Then you will be transferred to your hotel accommodation in Luxor.
Day 2: Luxor Sightseeing Tours/ Cairo
- Heading to Dendera to visit the Temple of Hathor then flight back to Cairo airport then drive back to your hotel.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Domestic flight Cairo / Luxor /Cairo.
- Tour to Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings and Colossi of Memnon.
- Tour to Karnak, Luxor Temples.
- Tour to Dandara and Habu Temples.
- Service of professional All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to the sights mentioned in the itenerary.
- 2 Lunch at quality restaurant during the tours.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Pick up service from hotel and return.
- Accommodation in Luxor hotel half board.
- All transfers by air-conditioned mini-bus.
- All services charges and taxes included.