Ride across the Gulf of Aqaba on the ferry to Jordan, where we will take you to the incredible, rock-cut city of Petra. This is truly a site to behold. Petra is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most impressive archaeological sites you will ever see.
- You are picked from the hotel at Dahab at 3 a.m. with a car
- Arriving at Taba and take the ferry to Aqaba.
- Going to Petra and watch Red Rose City, Antabat City, and the Lost City.
- You can ride horses to the valley that reaches up to the Roman Theatre, the Royal Cemeteries, the Roman Pillar Street, the Daughter's Palace, and the Archaeological Museum.
- Eating Lunch.
- Then go back to Aqaba City to do a little tour of the city
- Do shopping.
- Ride the ferry to get back to Taba and get you back to the hotel in Dahab.
What the trip includes:
- Transportation to and from the hotel with air-conditioned cars.
- Ferry ticket.
- Lunch on your tour.
- The cost of riding a horse is in Petra.
- Tickets for all places to be visited.
- A tour guide speaks Arabic and English.
- Run: Tuesday and Friday.