Discover many, many masterpieces of Cairo during an amazing visit to many historical places on a private full day tour National
Museum of Egyptian Civilization (NMEC), Citadel and Old Cairo.
- Meet your tour guide at your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Depart in a private A/C vehicle to the Giza Plateau
- Check out the only museum in Egypt that looks at all of its many historical periods.
- Visit Salah El Din Citadel and Mohamed Ali Mosque.
- Tour Old Cairo, the city that pre-dated Cairo with many historic churches and Roman sites.
- Visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din.
- Visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga.
- Get transferred back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- From 9:00 am to 15:00 pm.
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English speaking Egyptologist tour guide during the tour trip.
- Entrance fees to all above-mentioned sights.
- Parking fees.
- Bottled water, masks, and sanitizer during the tour.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Any meals during the day tour trips.
- Camel ride or horse ride around the Great Pyramid.
- Personal expenses such a tips, telephone calls
- Any options that were not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Cairo or Giza. Camera fees; please check with your tour guide about cameras fees.
- Entrance to the inside of Giza Pyramids.
Terms and Conditions
Kindly read carefully before completing your reservation
- Children under 5 years old are welcomed to join us for free.
- Children aged above 5 years are considered adults.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Other languages are available upon request (additional charge will be applied).
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Pets and luggage or large bags are not allowed.
- No charges will be applied if tours are cancelled 72 hours prior to the travel date.