On our private full day tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Saqqara Pyramids you'll live unforgettable memories browsing the greatest architectural secrets of the ancient Egyptian engineers. The massive stone structures that you visit were built around 4,500 years ago on a rocky desert plateau close to the Nile. They always amaze visitors.
- Meet your tour guide at your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Depart in a private A/C vehicle to to Saqqara (27 km southwest away from Cairo).
- explore the first and oldest complete stone building complex known in history of the mankind (built by Djoser during the third dynasty 2700 B c. times).
- Visit Memphis , the ancient capital of Egypt, where you'll find the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great
Alabaster Sphinx of Queen Hatshepsut . ( This City Dates back to 3100 B.C.)
- Go ahead to Giza Pyramids and the Great Sphinx.
- Get transferred back to your hotel.
- From 9:00 am to 16:00 pm.
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English speaking Egyptologist tour guide during the tour trip.
- Entrance fees to all above-mentioned sights.
- Parking fees.
- Bottled water, masks and sanitizer during the tour.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Any meals during the day tour trips.
- Camel ride or horse rise around the great Pyramid.
- Personal expenses such a tips, telephone calls
- Any options that were not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Cairo or Giza. Camera fees; please check with your tour guide about cameras fees.
- Entrance to the inside of Giza Pyramids.
Terms and Conditions
Kindly read carefully before completing your reservation
- Children under 5 years old are welcomed to join us for free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Other languages are available upon request (additional charge will be applied).
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Pets and luggage or large bags are not allowed.
- No charges will be applied if tours are cancelled 72 hours prior to travel date.