Hurghada is one of Egypt's most famous and important tourist cities in general, and it is rich in many fun and diverse recreational activities.
Safari trips are one of the best-known and most sought-after activities in the city of Hurghada, both resident and visitor, of various nationalities.
- The trip starts from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Having fun riding beach baggy and racing with your buddies... For an estimated 40 minutes.
- Then, after the Beach Baggy ride is completed, another fun Spyder Carr ride begins for an estimated 15 minutes.
- The Land Cruiser's journey then begins in the valleys of the Red Sea at an estimated distance of 50km.
- After the Land Cruiser trip is completed, you move and visit the nomadic village and enjoy the wonderful nomadic atmosphere.
- Camel ride.
- Both lunch and drinks.
- The Bedouin party begins after that, which is the most recreational paragraph, for example:
- After finish enjoying the wonderful atmosphere provided by the Bedouin party, a party begins with a Bedouin-style tea.