A trip to the Bedouin village and enjoy the desert and Bedouin dinner.
- Picking up from the hotel at Marsa Alam.
- Going to El-Shiekh Malek meeting point.
- Driving the quad bike 22 km among the eastern desert mountains to get to the Bedouin village.
- Visiting the Bedouin village and drinking bedouin tea.
- Camels riding.
- Having Barbecue dinner.
- Enjoying the Bedouin shows.
- You drive your bike and then you go back to your hotel at Marsa Allam.
What's on the trip:
- Transfers from hotel in Marsa Alam to quad-bike station and back.
- Quad-bike test drive before the journey starts.
- Professional quad-bike guide for your assistance.
- Quad-bike ticket and fees.
- Panorama view and Sunset attendance.
- Professional Desert Safari tour guide.
- Camel ride in the desert of Marsa Alam.
- Bedouin Village Tour with Bedouin Tea.
- Barbeque dinner with mineral water and soft drinks.
- All service charge and taxes are included in the price.