The submarine voyage in the Red Sea from the most beautiful and pleasant voyages in the Sunset in general...
Enjoy watching this beautiful nature and its gorgeous coral reef, and many different species of fish with their distinctive colors.
Submarine Trip Program
The duration of the trip is 2 hours.
and goes as follows:
- It takes 15 minutes from the marina to the coral reef area.
- Enjoy viewing coral reefs and wonderful and distinctive fish for about 35 to 45 minutes.
- After finishing with the submarine, the next stop is Sal, a two-story, private downtown station with a capacity for about 300 singles.
- And you sit in the hall for an estimated 90 minutes.
The first floor of the Sal has Arab cabins, tables, and chairs, and there is also what might be called a Mini Market.
The second floor has a swimming pool for children and has a Chaise longue for relaxation.
The Hall has enough professional swimmers and divers trained at the highest rescue levels.
And also to provide any help during Snorkeling.
In addition, Snorkel tools including Musk Sea glasses and fins and a Live Jacket rescue jacket are available for free.
- Children from 10 years old are considered adults.
- Children over 5 and under 10 are charged at half price.
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge, with a maximum of two children.