Safari in the desert and visit the nomadic village.
- Pickung up from the hotel in Marsa Alam by Jeep 4x4 at 12:00 pm.
- move to the meeting point of Sheikh Malik.
- Next is driving through the desert 22 km to the Bedouin village.
- The first station at Acacia Tree.
- the second station to get a panoramic view of the desert.
- The third station identified the Eastern Desert then reached the nomadic village.
- Drink nomadic tea and then ride a quad bike in the desert for 40 minutes.
- You can ride camels and enjoy the sight of the sunset.
- Have dinner and drinks in the heart of the desert and enjoy The shows.
- There's a telescope and you can watch the stars through it.
- Go back to the Bedouin village and then go back to your hotel at Marsa Allam.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return.
- All transfers by Jeep safari Toyota 4×4 WD.
- Entrance fees.
- Guide assistance inside the desert.
- Motorbike- one for each person for about 40 Minutes.
- Camel ride in the desert.
- Panorama view of Marsa Alam desert and Sunset view.
- Bedouin village tour and Bedouin Tea.
- Barbeque dinner with mineral water and soft drinks.
- All taxes and service charges.