See rock-cut Roman catacombs, the ruins of a Roman temple complex, and Qaitbey Citadel. Visit the Bibliotheca Alexandrina and enjoy fresh seafood by the Mediterranean.
- Picking up from the hotel at 7 am.
- Visiting Pompay’s Pillar. It was constructed in honor of Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century.
- Visiting the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock.
- Having lunch at a local restaurant in Alexandria.
- Visiting the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria.
- Visiting Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
- Going back to the hotel in Cairo.
What is included
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charges.