Fly to Cairo from Dahab where you will visit the Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum. Explore Khan El Khalili Cairo`s old bazaar before heading to the airport to fly to Luxor. Visit Karnak Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and Hatshepsut’s Temple the next day before flying back to Dahab.
- Picked up from the hotel in Dahab with a private car to the airport.
- Head to Cairo with a tour guide.
- Visit the pyramids, Abo El Hol, and the Temple of the Valley.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visiting the Egyptian Museum, discovering its statues and artifacts.
- Visiting Islamic Cairo.
- Visit Khan Al Khalili and Cairo Bazaars for shopping.
- Go back to Cairo Airport to go to the Luxor.
- Head to the hotel where you'll be staying.
- Breakfast at the hotel in the Luxor.
- Head by the tour guide and a private car to visit the Karnak Temple.
- Lunch at a local restaurant in the Luxor.
- The West Bank of the Nile River to visit two statues of Manhattat III.
- Visit the Valley of Kings and Cemeteries and then the Temple of Hatchpot at the Monastery.
- Sailing to Banana Island in Luxor to watch the sunset on the Nile River (optional).
- The team will take you back to Dahab.
What's in the Trip:
- Pick up services from your hotel in Dahab and return.
- Internal flight ticket (Sharm /Cairo – Cairo/ Luxor – Luxor/ Sharm).
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation in Luxor at hotel with breakfast.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide throughout tours.
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sights in Cairo & Luxor.
- Lunch at local restaurant during tour in Cairo & Luxor.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle.
- All services charges and taxes.
Price doesn’t include the faluca and banana island.