A tour in Cairo and Luxor from Marsa Allam.
The journey is divided into two days.
- Moving at 5:30 a.m. from Marsa Allam to Cairo airport is accompanied by an Egyptian guide when you arrive.
- You will visit the Pyramids, Abo El Hol, and the Temple of the Valley.
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo and visit the Egyptian Museum.
- Visiting Islamic Cairo, visiting Khan al - Khalili and bazaars in Old Cairo, and then moving to Cairo Airport.
- Heading to Luxor.
- Returning to the hotel at Luxor.
- Breakfast at the hotel, and then you get a tour guide and an adapted private car.
- Visit the crank temple.
- Lunch at a local restaurant in the shorter.
- Move to the West Bank of the Nile River and visit two statues to Amenhotep III.
- Visit the Valley of Kings and Cemeteries and visit the Temple of Hatchpot at the Sea Monastery
- Going back to the hotel and then go back to your hotel.
What's on the trip:
- Transportation to and from the hotel at Marsa Allam.
- Air ticket (from Hurghada to Cairo \ from Cairo to Luxor).
- All private transfers are modern and up to date.
- The Five Star Hotel Sonesta St. George has been booked for Luxor with breakfast.
- A tour guide speaks Arabic and English.
- The ticket to wherever you're going to visit in the journey in Cairo and Luxor.
- Bottles of water available.
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo and Luxor.