Step into the pharaonic age and enjoy an extraordinary experience.
- First is Sakkara going inside the opened tombs.
- Then you walk towards king Unas pyramid.
- Visit the Tomb of prince Mehu.
- Following, you visit king Teti's pyramid from inside and enter his prime minister's tomb.
- Then stop to see the most famous and oldest craft school in Sakkara.
- visiting the Egyptian village.
- Drive to Dahshour village where you first visit King Farouk lake.
- Get ready for the Egyptian village's amazing taste lunch.
- All meals in the village cooked with mineral water.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch on a local farm.
- Drinks at the farm.
- Bottled water.