A tour at the heart of Coptic and Islamic Cairo from Dahab in flight.
- A private car from the hotel in Dahab will take you to Sharm El-Sheikh airport to travel to Cairo.
- You're will have a tour guide and you're going to visit the pyramid of Sakkara, the statue of Memphis and the pyramid of Zoser.
- Visit the statue of Ramesses II and then move to the Three Pyramids and watch the Abo El-Hull.
- Visit the temple of the valley to the pyramid of Khafra and then have lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo.
- Going to your hotel and stay in Cairo.
- Breakfast at the hotel then visits the Egyptian Museum.
- Visit Salahuddin Castle and Muhammad Ali Mosque.
- Visiting Christian Heritage in Coptic Cairo and visiting Egypt's largest church, the oldest Coptic Arthurian Church.
- Visiting Islamic Cairo, visiting Khan al - Khalili and various bazaars.
- Take off to Cairo Airport to return to Sharm El-sheik Airport and then take you to the hotel in Dahab.
What's on the trip:
- Return flight ticket from Dahab.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- Assistance of our personnel during your tours.
- All transfers by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
- English speaking tour guide fees.
- Entrance fees to the sights.
- Lunch during tours in Cairo at quality restaurant.
- Shopping tours through Cairo famous Bazaars.
- Bottled water during tours in Cairo.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 1 night at hotel with breakfast.
- All services charges and taxes included in your price included.