Visit Wadi al-Natrun, then visit the Pramos monastery from the oldest remaining monasteries, then visit the Alanba Bishoi. monastery the Syriac monastery.
Details of Wadi al-Natrun trip
- Moving from 8:00 a.m. from the hotel with air-conditioned cars.
- Visit Wadi Natrun with a tour guide who speaks many languages.
- Visit the Paramus Monastery.
- Visit the Alanba Bishoi Monastery.
- Visit the Syriac monastery and have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Then go back to the hotel.
What's included in Wadi al - Natrun's Trip:
- A tour guide who speaks many languages.
- transportation to and from the hotel.
- Air-conditioned cars.
- Tickets to all monasteries.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
Prices for Wadi al-Natrun
- The ticket price per person is 2670LE.
- 5-year-olds to 11-year-olds ticket 1335 LE.